Disadavantages of FRPP 5-lug conversion rotors?

• Sponsors (?)

Break upgrades are limited and so are rim choices. You can't run most SN95 rims with those rotors due to the hub.

In my opinion, those are a complete waste of time.

i agree with Fett... they defintiely limit your wheel choices, and brakes. IMO, one of the MAIN reasons for 5lug is for wheel selection. Definitely a waste of time and money.

for $50-70 more you can convert it the BETTER way.

Another big disadvantage I just thought of is that any time you need new rotors you gotta fork over $180!

IMO they are a waste of money, it's just a friend was looking at buying a complete SN95 front and rear conversion from me, and he decided he just wanted the rear cause he was going to buy those rotors from Jegs or Summit and I wanted more reason to be able to talk him out of it. :D

Another big disadvantage I just thought of is that any time you need new rotors you gotta fork over $180!

Those rotors are the same as Lincoln Mark 7 rotors.

They sell for $50 or less at parts stores.

Total waste of cash though in my opinion. Just do the SN95 setup and get some modern brakes on your car

my buddie did the j/y five lug with ranger rotors (he has an 86 gt) with those 99-04 pony style rims. the center caps wont clear the dust cap on the hub, but i told him to just spray paint the dust cap silver and drill the rim center cap out with a uni-bit until it just barely cleared the cap. that would be my solution