Do any of you guys and gals go to 24hrSB anymore?

WaterPog said:
NICE!

Any hints on what's going into the red one or do we have to make assumptions? I'd guess a 400ish inch windsor and a big procharger...;)

I still think you're underrating your saleen, the weight difference is pretty significant and I think would balance things out...I just think it'd be a hell of a race.

331 with a 3.12 pulley Vortech with Power cooler.

They dont promote racing on this site, but if Dave and I would somehow find ourselfs off in no mans land, then I would let him see the car in his rear view mirror:nice:

• Sponsors (?)

Quickshift_02GT said:
Went where? The 24hr Starbucks in Beaverton?

I went to that area over the weekend and didn't see anyone either, actually as far as any modded cars at all the place was dead. I ended up driving back home. I have no idea when everyone meets, and it's a pain to drive over there to find no one. Would be awesome if people would post when they are looking for others to hang out with or chat somewhere or have a meet. Post it on here and everyone would know...

Vancouver mall?

Anyway, if your ever looking for anyone like you were before...feel free to shoot me a pm or post it here or I could give you my number if you wanted and that could be easier. I'm bored with driving aimlessly to find no one around.

Bill and I were at Starbucks last Saturday night. Pretty hard to miss his "modified" mustang. We were parked in the Bank parking lot under the good lighting, so I cant see how you would miss it. In fact, Duner, and Hairy Dave were there with us....Thats 4 modified cars. Perhaps your at the wrong SB bro. Seems everybody and their mother goes out of there way to zoom by us letting us now how fast their car is. Farmington Rd right next to 217. Its on the South end of Fred Meyer. The Place is always packed from about 9pm onward. EWOK, bikes, etc are everywhere, especially on a wkend night

saleenster said:
331 with a 3.12 pulley Vortech with Power cooler.

They dont promote racing on this site, but if Dave and I would somehow find ourselfs off in no mans land, then I would let him see the car in his rear view mirror:nice:

I think there should be a mid day cruise on sat,.. say to L.R.R. ?:D :nice:

Nate

BadTony said:
How to get to Lower River Road from Vancouver?

If you know where Vancouver Lake Park is, that road is LRR.

If you get on 4th plain Blvd and head West, it turns into LRR. once you get past downtown. Only thing to remember, when you get to where the Columbia River flush way is located, go stright which will take you right passed Vancouver Lake Park. Follow it approx 2 miles and you'll see all the burn out marks and markings for the 1320

BadTony said:
Ok, thanks for the info :)

When do most folks show up and on what days/nights?

Days only they shut the gates at night. There isn't a lot of cars that show up anymore unfornately. But lots of bikes. A long time ago it was the scene. 200 cars all lined up. Cars being trailored in and all.

Stangler - I noticed you are in Tigard area. There is a Friday night cruise at the Dairy Queen in Aloha on Farmington and 174th from 5:00 pm to dark. Mustang Wranglers hang out as do Stangnetters. There are a good mix of typically American muscle. Chevies, Corvettes, Vipers, hotrods, customs, bikes. Alot of folks come there early and then go to 24 hr starbucks later. Tonight we had around 15 - 20 mustangs with more cruising thru. Come check it out.

I passed through the parking lot last night, but didn't see any Mustangs. I probably just didn't look hard enough. I was driving around for a bit trying to find the place and by the time I got there and didn't see any Stangs right away, my girl and I were ready to head back home.

Although, I followed a red Viper ACR, Silver C5-Vette, and Maroon WS-6 T/A back to Portland and they took the exit for PIR. THAT was fun! That Viper really hauled ass. I tried getting them fired up a couple times in good fun, and they seemed like nice guys.

I knew I should have gone to PIR last night when I saw them take the exit. Especially now that I know other people were there too.

Do you guys plan on going again tonight, or heading out anywhere else?

Quickshift_02GT said:
Although, I followed a red Viper ACR, Silver C5-Vette, and Maroon WS-6 T/A back to Portland and they took the exit for PIR. THAT was fun! That Viper really hauled ass. I tried getting them fired up a couple times in good fun, and they seemed like nice guys.

The viper is ROE supercharged, probably 10psi since the stock pistons on that 99 are forged. That guy used to have a black C-5 with a 300 shot of spray (until he blew it into a ditch). Was the silver C-5 a vert? If so, it has nitrous on it too. The guy who owns the viper has a little hobby business he runs out of his garage for late-model GM stuff, as well as vipers. If you want to see his girlfriend shake it for the cash, she dances at the Dolphin.:D :nice:

loud 95 said:
The viper is ROE supercharged, probably 10psi since the stock pistons on that 99 are forged. That guy used to have a black C-5 with a 300 shot of spray (until he blew it into a ditch). Was the silver C-5 a vert? If so, it has nitrous on it too. The guy who owns the viper has a little hobby business he runs out of his garage for late-model GM stuff, as well as vipers. If you want to see his girlfriend shake it for the cash, she dances at the Dolphin.:D :nice:
Seen them at 24/sb last night, went up there with Warren, about 1am for a quick cup of java. That Viper sounds wicked:nice:

The Factor said:
Seen them at 24/sb last night, went up there with Warren, about 1am for a quick cup of java. That Viper sounds wicked:nice:

As I recall, it has a venom cam(unless he changed it). When he bought it, it had ported heads, belanger headers, venom cat-back, K&N's, smooth tubes, roller rockers, push rods, etc. It ran 11.7's consistently on street tires. Now, with the Roe blower and DR's, he may actually be able to hit high 9's. If not, he could easily hit low 10's in street trim. I was visiting my mom in Beaverton about six months ago, and he came cruising in to the driveway to look at some lots my parents are selling. I could hear the thing idle a block away. He has HRE's on it now as well.