do lil 2.3 stangs turn heads?

Foxfan88

My Grandpa has great wood.
Sep 13, 2004
Miami, Ok
Everytime i see a fox i always look at it, i love them, do other fox fan acknowledge our presence, or is it all 5.0 power :/

I cant wait to get my stang going good and racing all the cars i find at the stoplight and lose miserably :o I will pop'er in neutral and rev her up when driving by ricers parked in a circle on the side of main street.

• Sponsors (?)

i know mine turns heads because it looks like a 5.0 its silver with some pony rims white stripes goin over the car and has four 10' speakers in the trunk so yeah this car seems to get a lot of attention but im planning to put those chrome cobra rims on next.

2.3l driver said:
i know mine turns heads because it looks like a 5.0 its silver with some pony rims white stripes goin over the car and has four 10' speakers in the trunk so yeah this car seems to get a lot of attention but im planning to put those chrome cobra rims on next.

Then toss on some 2.3 side Decals where the 5.0 should go and take out the confusion. Take pride in what you have dont be ashamed and let them think is is a 5.Slow.

driving and putting it in neutral with an a4ld will hurt the car? how? sorry to sound newb
i know revvin up in N and dropping it to drive will mess up your tranny though

but i'm not a ricer in any respect, i mean some rice burners look pretty cool and the fact they are modding imports to see how fast they can make a little engine go is cool, just not my game :/

i was lookin for a 2.3 sign to go on the side but i never even seen one where can I buy on from im not ashamed of my 2.3 at all I like it better than my 5.0 even though the 5.0 is faster and my 2.3 looks way better than my 5.0 because I had my 2.3 first.

I think it depends on the person. I see some people that drive nice cars that dont even look around. Personally I will look at every car I see. even give the owner a wave if they are paying atention. I love cars and are always looking for new ideas ti incorporate into my car.
I get noticed once in awhile just because my car is odd. It is not all that flashy due to the black paint job and lack of stickers. it has to be looked at to realize it is different.

TF

mine does cuz the turbo is quite audible and it looks like a 5.0...more than one person has done a double take at the 2.3 badge...at first glance it looks like a 5.0

655557_72_full.jpg

All the time when i had my '90 2.3L

Of course i always got asked "is that a 5.0". :(

It looked good, it was a rare color (light crystal blue) in mint condition with pony rims. All it needed was two tailpipes and 5.0 emblems and you would never know

All Mustangs Turn Heads

I agree, most people think mine is a 5.0, but thats because they "assume". I have my tail pipe purposely stopped above the bumper line, so that it is unclear what engine is under the hood.
492429_54_full.jpg

492429_52_full.jpg
:spot:

No one pays attention to my 93'LX. Most people thinks it's a 5.0 and blows it off most of the time. Now if I pull up next to some killer car like a 03 Cobra/ Mach 1 they show off tring to race me :rolleyes: It's kinda sad since you can tell by the single tail pipe what motor I have. Now my SVO is another story. I got people following me everywhere just to take a up close look at it. The other day some guy in a Hemi Magnum followed me to dart pratice. He said he had a 86'SVO when he was a kid and ended up selling it. Then tonight a friend I hadn't seen in almost 10 years wanted to buy the car. The ole SVO made another trip home with me once my friend found out I wanted 5k for it :D That stuff happens almost everytime I take her out on the street and she's still all stock including the wheels :banana:

2.3 Turn head, Well not at first, but it can be the diamond of the set if you put the love into it. IMHO 2.3/2.3T can make the best sleeper there is. I am leaning away from the sleeper myself. I Downloaded the "Complication" video :D and I see that 2.3T light up on 2 wheels and I am thinking of reaching for the stars, I hope to have 3 inch lift from the ground.

Stinger said:
The speedo is from my 91LX...it was at 15 or 16psi, ported head, ported E6, 3" exhaust, and a K&N filter...

All I need is the 3" exhaust and the 91LX dash and my SVO will look just like this. Ok maybe I better forget about the dash :D I just need to get off my lazy butt and finnish my exhaust system. Stinger is probly sick to death of me asking him if he's got a 3"DP for sale :puke: