Don't know where this goes...

BigDonL

Aug 10, 2006
St Charles IL
Today was the first nice day in Chicagoland in a real long time. I drove the GT to work for the first time in months. As I was driving home, down I-88, at about 50mph I slammed the gas to the floor and wow...This, my firends, is why I work. This, my friends, is why I have a Mustang. Those of us that have to store the car for the winter really do forget how it feels. I am jealous of all you "year-rounders." Anyone know how to store an Explorer for the summer? I am ready for it!!!!!

• Sponsors (?)

Going tomorrow to a racing shop, gonna drop some serious bucks into a daily driver. I have never had an addiction problem before I was intoduced to speed. There is nothing like someone that has purchased the "fastest car" finding out the salesman lied, ie(Dodge magnum, charger) Not to mention the ricers that have fallen to the Mistress.

Today was the first nice day in Chicagoland in a real long time. I drove the GT to work for the first time in months. As I was driving home, down I-88, at about 50mph I slammed the gas to the floor and wow...This, my firends, is why I work. This, my friends, is why I have a Mustang. Those of us that have to store the car for the winter really do forget how it feels. I am jealous of all you "year-rounders." Anyone know how to store an Explorer for the summer? I am ready for it!!!!!

I can't wait for this weekend!!! Suppose to be 50+ degrees in the Chicagoland area...plan on burning up a couple of tanks of 93 octane and a couple of Kuhmo's outback!!! Will be the first time in almost 3 months driving the car and want to try out the newly installed Bassani SS X pipe with high flow cats and the new Metco Fuel rail system. Also installed the BMR stage 2 rear end package...which includes LCA brackets, Poly LCAs, adjustable upper 3rd link with bracket. :nice: