Door, doors I hate doors

1red95gt

Dec 22, 2006
Three Rivers, Mi
My 1982 Capri RS is getting ready for painting except for one tiny little detail......I need a good set of DOORS! I can't really seem to find the right set of doors too. I've been lookin for a good set of t-top (because the merc has them) doors for about two months. I just can't seem locate some. So I start looking for other doors. I bought a set of MINT 88 GT conv. doors but they have the wrong mirror assy. on them. I think they call them flag mirrors? I need some input. Should I use this style of door/mirrors on a hatchback. Anybody have pictures of this? Or should I keep looking for the right doors? Any input helps

Thanks Joe

• Sponsors (?)

ok, I'll try it....we'll see. I wish someone had a pic of a hatchback with them....

The vert doors have a different glass too. They look close, but I have had them right next to each other and they are different. I have a JY here in Warren,Mi so I see them all the time.

I just had a TTOP car come in, but the doors are rusty. I have some JY phone numbers around town I will give you...let me know I will PM you.