Driving Game with realism???

• Sponsors (?)

The Colin McRae games kick ass... it's rally, but I think they're pretty real. NFS: Most Wanted is great, too... not so real, but one awesome game if you've got the PC to run it.

TomCat said:
The Colin McRae games kick ass... it's rally, but I think they're pretty real. NFS: Most Wanted is great, too... not so real, but one awesome game if you've got the PC to run it.

most definatly! the colin mcrae games are the shiet i forgot about those, with a wheel, its awesome, just thinking about it i wanna play it now.

OK I know most of ya dont like NASCAR, but I play Nascar Racing 2003. It has single player and multiplayer on line. I run it a lot online. I have played my fare share of games, mainly racing. I will tell you NR2003 is the most realalistic yet. I'm hooked. There are a few road courses you can run. I have a MOMO wheel with a gear shifter on the side of it. Yes you can change the settings on your car to what you want. Just about everytime you wanna play on multiplayer you will have about 15 different servers to choose from easy. They usually have a variety of tracks to choose from. Most servers will have between 4-43 ppl on @ once. If your on a server with a bunch of other ppl it can be fun also it can be frustrating. Depends on if you get taken out or not. Its real easy to spin someone out and take half the field with ya. Trust me it's a pain in the rear to get used to it because of how sensitive it is, but once you do. your HOOKED.
I run in a league on Tues nights with about 27 other guys. Its a blast. If you want to try it, it will be hard to get a copy of the game. May be able to go on EBAY and get a copy. I have Needfor speed also. It's for my 11yr old. The game I play is more for the older crowd.
Actually I have an extra copy somewhere :)

I think for PC realism you can't beat the Colin McRae series...they're so real that it's extremely hard to be good...you WILL make mistakes no matter how good you are. The physics in that game are badass too...the entire car is rendered down to the dash cluster and the roll bars and driver and codriver.

Daggar said:
Nascar 2003

unbieveable, I got 2 copies for $15.00 ea. I know where the other copy is. Im tell'n ya it's a good racing game. Iv'e been running it for a few years now.
A cool thing with it, is that you can download all the new cars online and even make your own. If ya know how. I even have one with a bunch of babes in bikini's on it #3:D .
Wish there was a demo out there to download, it would be worth it. I will see if I cant post a movie clip of some races we do. I think I have one @ home. I'll see if I cant post it.