DUBS!!!

• Sponsors (?)

Wonder how much those rims weigh. I've just never gotten that style. I like rims with thin spokes and lots of open area. Plus those rims appear to be so big that they required bigger diameter tires, so the car is lifted some. Leave it to urban youth to lift cars and lower trucks. haha

Wonder how much those rims weigh. I've just never gotten that style. I like rims with thin spokes and lots of open area. Plus those rims appear to be so big that they required bigger diameter tires, so the car is lifted some. Leave it to urban youth lift cars and lower trucks. haha

:lol: @ "urban youth"

A friend of mine manages a Firestone near many "urban youths" and he says they come in there w/ 80's Caprice's sitting on 26" wheels and are always wondering why they burn through brake pads and rotors every 6 months and why the ride quality is so bad... f'n idiots...

Wonder how much those rims weigh. I've just never gotten that style. I like rims with thin spokes and lots of open area. Plus those rims appear to be so big that they required bigger diameter tires, so the car is lifted some. Leave it to urban youth to lift cars and lower trucks. haha

Not to mention the cars transmission and the rear differential:nonono:. Used to put those wheels on people cars for a while; I'm 260 lbs. with maybe 450 bench press, and those damn wheels, SUCKED at installing time.

Having to stretch the damn low profile tire on the wheel was hard enough, but holding 50-60 lbs. chrome 4 inches off the groud, steadily, was a bitch.

Was funny; because most of those cars needed wheel spacers, the turning radius was decreased by times 2.

I'm wondering how is his speed sensors reacting to such goofy sized wheels.

Either take the wheels off of the horse or put the mighty steed out of its missery.:nonono:

i want to install 24's on my mustang. Can someone direct me to the nearest rim shop in Detroit?

Also, would i need to install spacers to fit them? And how much of the perfectly good body do i need to cut?

Thanks

...that guy is asking $9,000 without the wheels and an extra $3,000 for the wheels?! How much do those F*****N things cost?!