Dynamic Racing Products = Fail

Turkey Sammich

I can't fap normal. I cracked a rib, then my ankle
Jul 12, 2006
I ordered a clutch on 5/24 from Dynamic Racing Products. I ordered a King Cobra Clutch, I was excited to find it at $159.00 with free shipping. I order, pay via paypal with their site, and receive a conformation that the payment had been received via paypay.

On 5/28 I send an email to Dynamic asking for shipping status.
I recently ordered a King Cobra Clutch on 5/24. I wanted to know when I could expect to receive the product I ordered, so I can plan according. Their response:
Sent: Sun 6/01/08 11:18 AM
To: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
In a message dated 5/28/2008 4:33:34 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

shipped priority mail and should arrive any day

WEBSITE ORDERS INCLUDE FREE SHIPPING
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
At this point I'm slightly annoyed. What company does NOT provide a tracking number or say, it's scheduled to be delivered on x date.

I send another email. Keep in mind the number for the business is not on the site and come to find out the one they submited with paypay is invaild. I send out an email to them:

Sent: Wed 6/04/08 5:17 PM
To: [email protected]
Hi,

Any day? Which day is that?

Do you have a tracking number perhaps?
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I receive no response. So, on the 9th I file a dispute with paypal. This afternoon I recieve a response from Dynamic from the email I sent them on the 4th.

Sent: Wed 6/11/08 12:56 PM
To: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
In a message dated 6/4/2008 8:17:47 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, xxxxxxxxx writes:

shipping info is on your paypal details

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sent: Wed 6/11/08 2:48 PM
To: [email protected]
Cc: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
No. That information is NOT correct. According to Paypal: "If you have questions about your purchase, such as shipping and tracking, we encourage you to contact the seller, Dynamic Racing Products.com at [email protected]"

I was NOT provided with the tracking number by PayPal or Dynamic Racing Products.

Do you have a contact number for your business, because clearly Dynamic Racing is unable to provide a resolution to it's customers via email.

In a message dated 6/4/2008 8:17:47 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,

shipping info is on your paypal details

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
They actually respond the same day this time:
Sent: Wed 6/11/08 4:01 PM
To: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
there was a mixup with your order..you did not click RETURN TO MERCHANT so the order did not process,,we have issued a full refund..if you want to reorder the item you need to make sure you click RETURN TO MERCHANT after you click PAY
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No, hint of them taking any responsibility for giving me wrong information.

No thank, we're sorry, did you want a refund, we've issued a full refund as of, it will take x time for processing, etc.

I'm seriously overwhelming pissed off right now. I've wasted 18 days with this company. Buyer beware, I will NEVER do business with this company again, and I would NEVER refer this to anyone. I rather pay higher prices of others out there, just the assurance I will receive better customer service.

What should I write back. I ask only because I'm heated.

• Sponsors (?)

I have one experience with them........ From EBAY bought a radiator hold down bracket just a cheap 30 dollar part came damaged in the mail,called their number talked with them had the new part no questions asked a couple days later I would buy from them again.

Be glad you got (or are getting) your money back at all. Too many places out there will just pretend they never heard from you, say they shipped out the item but send you nothing (or send you the wrong item), and then they'll fold up their shop and disappear from the face of the planet. :shrug:

I think I bought my MAF from them last year, it took 2 or 3 months for it to come.:notnice:
The car was torn down anyway, but still...
Doesn't surprise me. That's messed up.

Be glad you got (or are getting) your money back at all. Too many places out there will just pretend they never heard from you, say they shipped out the item but send you nothing (or send you the wrong item), and then they'll fold up their shop and disappear from the face of the planet. :shrug:

That's very true. I would have hunted them down.

I bought a KC clutch from them about 2 years ago and it came in about 4 days. Either they are getting too much business to handle or they just suck all of a sudden.

Stick with Summit or Jegs and you'll get your parts on time with no problems. I have had good responce from Summit whenever I placed an order with them.

Wow, sounds like people I don't need to waste my time with.

FWIW- if you live on the east coast you cannot go wrong with Mustangs Unlimited. I have bought alot of stuff from them and must say they have never let me down. If they have it in stock and you call in the morning you will get it the next day. There prices are not always the lowest but the offer service you can count on...thats worth paying a few bucks more for me.

Your best bet for parts in a hurry are American Muscle...If I order on a Monday, I get it Wednesday. 50resto....Monday...I get Thursday. Summit Racing...next day.

Never order from unknown businesses...aka...Dynamic Racing or the like...Never heard of them.