DYNO DAY!!!!video

Badazgt.

May 31, 2007
Guys the dyno went AWESOME!!!

on 9 psi of boost my car pulled 509 rwhp!!!!!!!!!!!
the tuner said that if the car wasn't heat soaked i would see 530 rwhp!!!
I was stoked that only on 9 psi i made that much power

The guys at Akron Horsepower were unbeliveable... nice as hell and really willing to work with me!!!
I'm really glad all my research went into finding the best place for me and I will def. be going back to them for my next tune!!!

I will post the dyno graphs and a video sometime tomorrow!!!!

now my car wears AKRON HORSEPOWER decals!!!

lets hear some comments

combo:
brand new 306
forged eagle rods
forged speed pro 9 to 1 pistons
Stage 3 worked GT-40P heads
Lunati 51014 camshaft w 1.7 rollers
port matched Trickflow street upper and lower
70 throttle body
S-Trim 2.95 upper pulley,,, stock lower (AFM powerpipe)
Worldclass T-5
55 injectors with big mass air (maybe 85??)

• Sponsors (?)

Awesome dyno numbers. Now you'd better start saving up for a Dart block 'cause with that much HP, I don't know how long your existing block will last without splitting. You'll also need to save up for a tranny upgrade 'cause I can't see the T5 living for long either if you use all 500+whp.

ive got a built Worldclass in there now... i figure that should hold as long as i dont really dog it...

yea i was super excited with the numbers
im haven them email my dyno graph now so i can post it (i dont have a scanner)

I can't wait to see that dyno graph; 509rwhp from 9psi is just insane. I would have expected about 480. Since you're using a centrifugal supercharger, I expect most of the torque will be above 4000rpm.

i was there watching this car get tuned. it sounds awesome. badazgt, it was good to meet you. prolly see you there again when you go back,,,,,,after you break that stock block. LOL.

i would put the guys at AHP up against anyone in the country when it comes to tuning a car and the way they treat their customers.

good meetin u too man.. thanks for the compliments

if u could have one of those guys email me that dyno sheet id appreciate it!!
id like to post it one here with my video

Guys the dyno went AWESOME!!!

on 9 psi of boost my car pulled 509 rwhp!!!!!!!!!!!
the tuner said that if the car wasn't heat soaked i would see 530 rwhp!!!
I was stoked that only on 9 psi i made that much power

The guys at Akron Horsepower were unbeliveable... nice as hell and really willing to work with me!!!
I'm really glad all my research went into finding the best place for me and I will def. be going back to them for my next tune!!!

I will post the dyno graphs and a video sometime tomorrow!!!!

now my car wears AKRON HORSEPOWER decals!!!

lets hear some comments

combo:
brand new 306
forged eagle rods
forged speed pro 9 to 1 pistons
Stage 3 worked GT-40P heads
Lunati 51014 camshaft w 1.7 rollers
port matched Trickflow street upper and lower
70 throttle body
S-Trim 2.95 upper pulley,,, stock lower (AFM powerpipe)
Worldclass T-5
55 injectors with big mass air (maybe 85??)

Nice! Who did the work on the GT-40Ps and what did it consist of? Thats outstanding. I would never have though a street heat and gt-40ps could breath enough. I'm digging the mass air injector combo; those guy obviously know what they are doing.

Adam

wow ... that is sure to be a fun car to drive!

509 RWHP DAMN...Im hoping for 340 rwhp on thursday from my 331, afr 185 combo :(
3 points ...

- with a more agressive combo, you could be putting down closer to 400hp

- i'm an NA guy too. our torque comes on much earlier. for my 100% street car, i'll take a big cube motor over a supercharged motor every time, unless the supercharger is a kenne-bell

- if you decide to strap on a blower too, the same 9 psi on your combo would result in even more power than this

awesome, i'm glad you like it. those guys at AKRON HORSEPOWER are the best. george is the man. i told them about the graph, eric said he's been working late, 2-3 in the morning everyday, and he'll try to get it to you saturday

alright man sounds good... ive been waitin on that thing

yes im extremly happy with my cam choice... and it just so happend that the tuner at Akron Horsepower (george) has a car that has the Lunati 51014 camshaft so he was really famillar with it

thanks guys