Dyno Feb. 13th 2012

Pops Fun

10 Year Member
Feb 15, 2003
Cincinnati, Ohio
Finally set my dyno time Feb. 13th... Think my 2 boys (hehehe) Men are coming along..... I think Tom want to see the actual run than makes more power then him!!
Trying to decide if I want to add another meth nozzle in pre-blower or not.

Steve

• Sponsors (?)

I've seen big gains with Meth. Don't know about your nozzle but it seems really far down stream. I think if it were closer you'd get a better pop. Ask your tuner if this is true. I think with the changes you've made it will get you to that magical number you wanted.

I've seen big gains with Meth. Don't know about your nozzle but it seems really far down stream. I think if it were closer you'd get a better pop. Ask your tuner if this is true. I think with the changes you've made it will get you to that magical number you wanted.
Hi
My nozzle is in the supercharger so it's close??? Looking to put another one pre-supercharger... :)
View attachment 156083

The nozzle should be located right at the throttle body opening. Ask your tuner if this is correct. I don't have a meth kit so I'm no expert but I've seen 100HP gains. I bet HP doubles (70HP gain) if the nozzle is installed right before the TB.

The nozzle should be located right at the throttle body opening. Ask your tuner if this is correct. I don't have a meth kit so I'm no expert but I've seen 100HP gains. I bet HP doubles (70HP gain) if the nozzle is installed right before the TB.

Hi...
My IAT is right before the T/B... and then the nozzle is about 7 inches before that... They must move there IAT to after the T/B.

Getting excited!! Installed a pre blower water/meth nozzle tonight.
2bnozzles.jpg

YES!!!!!! Goal attained. Sorry about the enthusiasm, but since I am broke and don't have any time, I have to live vicariously through my internet peeps.

Kurt