Dyno results for bolt on GT in

ForPointSex

Founding Member
Mar 19, 2002
Mercer, NJ
Went to the dyno today.

Mods: K&N drop-in, Densecharger TB to MAF tube (using stock wire mesh b4 MAF), C&L Plenum, Accufab 75mm Throttle Body, Steeda Under Drive Pulleys, Magnaflow catback, Magnaflow catted X pipe, 3.73 gears, Steeda tri-ax shifter, SCT Xcal2 Flash Tune from Modular Depot.

DYNORUN.002 using Xcal2 tune from MD
DYNORUN.003 using Xcal2 tune from MD leaned out 2%
DYNORUN.004 using stock tune

dyno2rx.jpg

Attachments

• dyno2rx.jpg
    dyno2rx.jpg
    221.3 KB · Views: 203
  • Sponsors (?)

that is killin me.. I have cams and ported heads and I am only making 1 more ftlb of TQ than a bolt on car... something just aint right lol. I am starting to think it is these cams. but I dont wanna change them yet, gonna go with a blower so I might as well wait and get the stage 2 blower cams from VT.

01Steeda said:
that is killin me.. I have cams and ported heads and I am only making 1 more ftlb of TQ than a bolt on car... something just aint right lol. I am starting to think it is these cams. but I dont wanna change them yet, gonna go with a blower so I might as well wait and get the stage 2 blower cams from VT.

Or get the cobra. :nice:

ForPointSex: Nice numbers. Looks like a fun car.

my tbird makes more power.
Sorry for the size.
dyno%20graph.jpg

those are dyno jet numbers, the STP corrected numbers are 265 hp and 302 yq through an auto with untouched pi heads.
i took it to 1/8 tonite and spun on launch and spun for 1 to 2 shift and ran a 9.10 at 79.79 with a 2.12 60 ft

01Steeda said:

I definitely think you should be making more torque with cams and heads...what is your current head and cam setup...

First of all, good numbers.
Second, it upsets me that I have done a little more than you, and am not putting better numbers down. Could I have a bad tune? Especially with higher compression I should be doing better than 255 with my mods?

01Steeda said:
ummm that something that isn't right would be Patriot :D
I just can't get behind any of their products. oh well i'll stick with my boys from VT.