Dyno'ed the cobra!! *PIX* and *videos*

Black Stang 97

the guy on top of me is funny
Nov 11, 2004
Los Angeles, CA
  • Sponsors (?)

Black Stang 97 said:
thanks for taking me to the shop, it was great....how come u didnt get ur tire??

i forgot about it until i saw the falken truck in the freeway. :bang:

but next week i'll be installing some pullies too and getting doing a dyno tune with them since they are letting me tune it myself :nice:. Hopefully i get good numbers on the re-tune cause my A/F was pretty lean in the lower RPM's

Jackie Chan said:
get that thing tuned or something, those numbers are a little low

That's what i was thinking.

Mind you, what other mods do you have on the Cobra? Is it pretty much stock except for the pullies?

It looks like you may be experiencing some ringflap up top too, blowing a little blue at high rpm.

my only performance mods are the o/r midpipe and the pulleys, they guy told me i might be a lil low on hp cuz im not running any cats...he said these cars dont need a wide exhaust...he said that if i put on some high flow cats, i might gain some hp....

it doesnt blow smoke at high rpms. it looks that way for some reason when i uploaded them to youtube, if u look carefully....when he punches it in 4th...like the back lifts up but the sound is still regular...then like 2 seconds later you hear the car rev up..in other words, the sound and video dont match...its off by like 1 or 2 seconds.....as for blue smoke, it only does it sumtimes and only when he lets off the gas...maybe smoke is coming out becuase im not running any cats?