Dynomax Bullet Race Mufflers

• Sponsors (?)

its over a year old, but i need to know. when i took off my mufflers when i had a stock car ( i unbolted everything from the cats back and i lost alot of power. do the magnum race bullets make you loose power due to the lack of back pressure?

After having Flowmasters with tails, Flowmasters with dumps, MAC Pro dumps, MAC with tails, 2.5 inch bullets with dumps, 3 inch bullets with dumps I would go with Spintech Prostreet mufflers. They have the cruise rumble of the MAC or Flowmasters and the just plain brutal loudness of the Bullets.

mustangdaren said:
After having Flowmasters with tails, Flowmasters with dumps, MAC Pro dumps, MAC with tails, 2.5 inch bullets with dumps, 3 inch bullets with dumps I would go with Spintech Prostreet mufflers. They have the cruise rumble of the MAC or Flowmasters and the just plain brutal loudness of the Bullets.

I second that but the sportsmans are PLENTY loud for me :nice:

Dynomax bullets are loud, yes, but to me they sort of make so much noise, it doesn't sound good anymore. They sound like a nascar with open headers. Just raspy as hell and loud as anything. I think the spintech sportsmans is pretty much the limit in a muffler that is damn loud but sounds good at the same time.

Personally, i just installed a set of BBK longtubes on my car and am running them open because my Dr. Gas X pipe and MAC Pro-Dumps are on their way in the mail. Talk about loud. My roomates could literally hear me coming from the other side of town.

Just wondering.......

I have Flowmaster 2 Chambers dumped. A catted H & stock headers. I'm getting ready to get an O/R midpipe.

I definitely want something louder than these dumped Flows, but not so loud that I'd get the cop's attention enough to pull me. What would you reccomend? Sportsman's? Prostreet's? :shrug:

fiveo'cobra said:
sportsmans are quieter than prostreets. How bout some bassani mufflers? Those sound awesome and aren't too loud.

Yea sportsmans are probably = to 40 series flow but with a different sound. Maybe a tad louder. Prostreets dumped with an offroad pipe will be LOUD.

Bassani was my 2nd choice...i think they might sound a little less aggressive than the spintech stuff but i dont know for sure. Either way, they still sound good!