Early X-mas Gift

swm95gt

Jan 6, 2003
Salisbury,NC
I was coming home on the interstate this pm, when a riced out Honda pulls up beside me and nails it. Unimpressive except for the distinct whine of a blower as his RPM's come up. On the back glass is the saying..." I could have had a V8... but why?" I rolled back up beside him, dropped into third and nailed it. My only mods are a set of 3.73's, CAI, and a dynaflow exhaust. His blown Honda could not leave me or even pull on me when I got into it. I am marries with kids so money for mods comes slowly. I just thought it funny how a ricer who spent all this money on a blower for his honda can't even take a close to stock 5.0 stang.
:banana:

• Sponsors (?)

the worst thing is, the ricer probably thought "wow, that stang must have a lot of mods!" and "my friends buddys uncle cousin had a mustang once, i dont remember if it was a v6 or 8, but i thought he said it wasnt that fast" ha ha ha

another example of why the blower is not the route to make power on a Honda....they just dont respond as well to the blower as they do a nice turbo setup....to go fast in a Honda its got to be done right.....do you know what kinda of Honda it was???

Anthony

dothedew2.jpg