Edelbrock Intake Manifold rpm II

Dec 5, 2006
Hey guys ' just wondering if anyone is runnig the 5.0L Edelbrock Intake Manifold Performer RPM II ' ill be running this on my 302 ' any problems with hood clearance' i was thinking of replacing my cobra intake for the rpm2 ' this will be going on my dd.

• Sponsors (?)

What is your combo? The RPM II is best suited for a higher RPM range. When I was EFI, I went for a different intake, but it better matched my heads and cam, so it made more power. Don't just say, OOOOOHHH I like that. Unless you want to have a sub par motor.

it rules. i have it on my 331. i didnt try to clear it with the stock hood but i know you can make it work you might have to notch bracing. dont buy the black one its not worth the 200 dollar price difference haha

it rules. i have it on my 331. i didnt try to clear it with the stock hood but i know you can make it work you might have to notch bracing. dont buy the black one its not worth the 200 dollar price difference haha

I have it on my 331 too and very happy with it. But I AM taking it off to have it powdercoated black.........it looks cool, but yes not worth 200 bucks!