Edelbrock Victor Jr Intake Manifold...

Three50won

10 Year Member
Jul 11, 2010
Any of you guys have this? What all do I need to bolt this to a 4.6? Adapter plates or something? Some kind of thing for the fuel pressure sensor? Is there a place that sells the manifold in a kit with everything needed to bolt it up? Or do I have to buy it all separately?

• Sponsors (?)

Like I've said before, any aftermarket intake (besides the Typhoon garbage) is NOT needed on any N/A or low-boost car. Its only when you get around the 500rwhp mark that the stock intake becomes an issue

LOL, no man!! There is a company that makes a copy of the Typhoon. In satin finish it is around $330. In chrome finish it is around $380. On Amazon the actual Typhoon is about $480 in satin finish. The Eddie Vic Jr with everything needed to mate it to our engines comes to around $800. That is because you need these stupid adapter plates and stuff. And that doesn't include the price of the thing needed to put the fuel pressure sensor on.. And it moves the sensor...and the rail crossover is moved to the front of the block. All that is too much to get involved with.