Edelbrock Waterpumps!!!!!!!!!!!

Koniz

Apr 3, 2005
Geneseo, IL
I just wanted to put the word out that Edelbrock is now making Chrome and natural aftermarket waterpumps for 94-95. Seen that at work this morning. Hope thats helps someone out in the Future :nice:

• Sponsors (?)

Not entirely on topic, but I installed one of the meziere electrics on my car last weekend.

install_15.jpg

Not all back together because of other ongoing modifications, but I like the piece very much, super high quality.

-Jason

Attachments

• install_15.jpg
    install_15.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 61
Thats crap. I talked to the designer last month on the tour we took of the plant. He said that was not gonna happen. I just bought a new pump dang it. Oh well, mine is already gloss black. Next time I guess........

LoudToy958 said:
Thats crap. I talked to the designer last month on the tour we took of the plant. He said that was not gonna happen. I just bought a new pump dang it. Oh well, mine is already gloss black. Next time I guess........

Who did the tour for you at edelbrock Smity Smith. I just bought one last month also. I **** a brick when I seen it in our 2005 Catalog at work

ProKiller said:
that sucks. i just got a new stock pump when i put in the new short block. i looked and couldn't find anything electric or better than stock.

Here is better than stock -

Stewart link

I just bought a Ford racing replacement - it has a different part number than the dealer replacement. Seems to keep the car a lot cooler. That could also be because its new.

LoudToy958 said:
Here is better than stock -

Stewart link

I just bought a Ford racing replacement - it has a different part number than the dealer replacement. Seems to keep the car a lot cooler. That could also be because its new.

I've been running this pump for quite some time now.

A quality part for sure and I had no probs with the install or since the install.

Later
Grady