eibach pro kit

mob

the guy who hits on his mom
Dirt-Old 20+Year Member
Oct 3, 2003
Dallas, TX
my bro bought a set of springs for his car a while ago and never put them on, he has a 97 cobra. I went on mustang tuning and saw that the eibach pro kit says its compatible for 79-04 v8's. Does that mean the springs he has will fit my car?

• Sponsors (?)

alright so I looked at them and they looked real used. The coating it had on them has chips and there are rust spots on them. Should I use these? My brother is giving them to me for 50 bucks. Or should I just get c springs for 150 new. Im trying to save as much money as possible so if i can use them even if they look beat let me k now please.

yea, im thinking people get 4 banger springs from junkyards, they cant better any better then these. They dont look bad, I can still see they say eibach on them, they just have chips on them and rust spots. Hopefully they'll go on this weekend.

if they aren't beaten up that much I would use them, just get new coil spring isolators (the ones from maximum motorsports are perfect) I used them on my stang so it would only lower the front 1-1/2" and the rear 1/2". I can post a pic if you are interested.

DSCN0411.jpg

mstang1.jpg

I hope those help

thanks, looks good.

I had a question. Looking at my wheels and fender, there is about a 1.5" gap. in the front, and it dosent look like the tires would tuck under the fender, could this be a problem? Or should it fit fine?

Got the rear springs on. Probably one of the easiest things ive done to my car...

Im in a bit of a pickle with the front springs. i dont really want to do them, i have a pretty detailed instruction sheet to take them off w/o a springs compressor but im still not quite sure how it works. Once the front springs go on ill be ordering cc plates and ill get her aligned. The rears look sick!