Eibachs

snowboarder1988

Jul 10, 2006
California
I just bought myself a set of Brand new Eibach Sportlines. Unfortunately, I just came across the string of people who say they have sagging issues. Should I just save myself the hassel and sell them on ebay before even installing them? Is there a high probability that they are going to sag? Thanks in advance.

• Sponsors (?)

Not all the Eibach Sportline springs had the sagging issues.
Just because some people had issues with the Eibach Sportlines
doesn't mean you shouldn't put them on your car.They give
a really nice drop if that is what you are looking for.
I just don't see why they would sag if the springs were installed
correctly with the spring insulators.

Pennywise2 said:
I just don't see why they would sag if the springs were installed
correctly with the spring insulators.
springs DO sag over time, they settle just like other materials and of course of they were produced with cheaper materials the tolerance would be worse and sag quicker
there are bad sportlines out there, never really know which ones they are but it ok to install them, they will last but when the ride drops more it's best that you remove them and throw them away, it's only the rears that will/might sag anyway

you bought them, you might aswell enjoy them

snowboarder1988 said:
I just bought myself a set of Brand new Eibach Sportlines. Unfortunately, I just came across the string of people who say they have sagging issues. Should I just save myself the hassel and sell them on ebay before even installing them? Is there a high probability that they are going to sag? Thanks in advance.

They might sag, they might not. It's like black jack man....50-50 .

If I was in your situation, I would just sell them and get the pro-kit.