Engine bay finally finished (pic)

Leezure

May 10, 2005
After way too many hours of bodywork I am finally ready to drop the 408 into place. Here is how the engine bay turned out.

P1010151.JPG

Hopefully I'll be able to post pics tomorrow of the engine sitting in its rightful place.

If someone would like to host some pics for me I have a whole slew of them from the start of this process to current. Done... See post below

• Sponsors (?)

very nice looking.

there are tons of picture hosting sites out there. photobucket.com, cardomain.com, mustangmods.com, etc. all are free and easy to use.

Mustang exterior.jpg

This was before I started working on the car. I plan on finishing the exterior when I get back from the power tour but the outside will remain white on white with salsa pearl metallic ghost flames. I have a custom Cobra R hood (with a 2001 GT recessed scoop molded into it), and a Saleen spoiler. I plan on adding the 2003 Cobra R nose and some sort of side pieces but I son't know which ones.

Very nice. A few peeps on here have told me that I need to do the same to my engine bay. Care to do mine. Motor is out and everthing. My bay is white like yours, needs flames, like yours, and my new motor looks like yours. How can you say no.

Ask me a few months from now when the paint is finally off of my finger nails! The engine bay was tough but worth it.

Great write up in the magazine by the way. I can't wait to see what you have in store next.