everynow and then....

Adams91LX

Dec 9, 2003
Plano, TX
so i want to see what a coupe would look like with a hood like mine... and a saleen body kit, minus the wing... or a coupe with a hood like mine and a gt body kit...
i know, im not supposed to do anything to the body of a notch except a giant cowl hood...

but every now and then i get curious... thanks
also... paint is soon, and i would rather do body work all at once as opposed to body then paint, then more body, and paint again.
AND!!! a funny idea i had about paint.. paint it black, except the trim that runs around the middle paint it white, and then paint the area around the hood scoops white as well... i wont do it, just thought it'd be funny.
i have a feeling "this thread is worthless" is coming.

View attachment 443784
View attachment 443787
View attachment 443789

• Sponsors (?)

Adams91LX said:
so i want to see what a coupe would look like with a hood like mine... and a saleen body kit, minus the wing... or a coupe with a hood like mine and a gt body kit...
i know, im not supposed to do anything to the body of a notch except a giant cowl hood...

but every now and then i get curious... thanks
also... paint is soon, and i would rather do body work all at once as opposed to body then paint, then more body, and paint again.
AND!!! a funny idea i had about paint.. paint it black, except the trim that runs around the middle paint it white, and then paint the area around the hood scoops white as well... i wont do it, just thought it'd be funny.
i have a feeling "this thread is worthless" is coming.

Well here's a sweet coupe with Saleen goodies on it, so there's your body kit...just imagine the wing wasn't there:
attachment.php

Pretty badass except for the retarded wing. I think if you HAVE to put a body kit on a coupe, that's they kit to get.

As for the GT kit, it's ok but nowhere near as good looking as the Saleen kit:
attachment.php

I believe that's someone's car from here, so i'm sorry for bustin on the car, it's just not my cup-o-tea :D

Basically what you end up with is a car that looks like Godzilla took a bigass bite out of the back ass of a GT or Saleen to make it look like a coupe.

well... it's really hard to get an idea of how it'll look without the wing, i dont like the wing, but at the same time it's hard to imagine it's not there... dunno...
im still planning on keeping the rest stock on the outside, other than what's been done already...
thanks.

Adams91LX said:
well... it's really hard to get an idea of how it'll look without the wing, i dont like the wing, but at the same time it's hard to imagine it's not there... dunno...
im still planning on keeping the rest stock on the outside, other than what's been done already...
thanks.

let me supply you with some imagination:
attachment.php

Of course you'll see a little of the trunk that i cut out but if you can't imagine that part....i can't help ya :D