Everyone look at this!

• Sponsors (?)

finger007.gif
:) stories take to much to do and everyones just :neat: and hardley any and I dont wana piss off teh and nobody gives me any then you guys me for mere and im all
Bong.gif
and just wana
faphf6.gif
but you guys insist and im all but cave in. Thanks for the I will do it till im :nice:

Justfound an 02 Grey GT for 4500 bucks! If I can sell my Cobra ill go get that instead ofFox.....even though its an auto. 4.10s and a torque converter will fixed dat :nice:

112K. Ad says was in front end from Carfax but it looks straight and the title is clear. Charcoal leather inside is nice. It also says noise from rear that sounds like a loose caliper. :shrug: Whatever it is I can fix it :D

:fuss: i still got you beat on miles. not like it means anything on these mod motors. but ya, what's the worse it could really be coming from an 02 auto? bad control arm bushings? brakes? easy fixes i would assume! i couldnt see it being a bad rear end on an auto... could be something more simple

Even if it was something "bad" then i know that LaserSVT would not only fix it right away, he would do what all of us do and "UPGRADE IT":rlaugh:

And If you dont mind me askin, why are you sellin the Cobra? Time for something new?

And trust me. If i had 9g's i would just come to your house and buy it from you.

Even if it was something "bad" then i know that LaserSVT would not only fix it right away, he would do what all of us do and "UPGRADE IT":rlaugh:

And If you dont mind me askin, why are you sellin the Cobra? Time for something new?

And trust me. If i had 9g's i would just come to your house and buy it from you.
Look for the 02 Mustang GT for 4500 poll and youll see :nice: