Exciting morning (First attack at a house fire)

MysteryMachine

Jun 21, 2003
Parkesburg, PA
About 2:24 this morning we were hit out for a fire type unknown. Chief reported large fire in the woods but wasn't on locaton yet. When he got there he found out it was a mobile home (actually 2 put together) and upgraded to a working mobile home fire unknown if it was occupied. Few min later he added possible entrapment. When we got there the place was blazing. Me and another guy ran up to the front door and a guy from another station pulled a line off thier truck. He wasn't ready so I was told to grab the line and go. I was the first guy in the door it was ****ing crazy the celing was like a foot if that about my head the flames were rolling across the ceiling it was HOT and he just kept telling me to go farther in. This was my first major interior attack and I admit it was kinda scary. They ended up finding 4 people still inside that didn't make it. I also ended up burning my ear I have a good sized blister which i guess is technically a 2nd degree burn. Heres some pics that I took I hope to get some from a friend of mine that was getting pics while it was still burning.

View attachment 395152
View attachment 395154
View attachment 395156
View attachment 395158
View attachment 395160
View attachment 395162

• Sponsors (?)