Exhaust specs?

drjoe302

Dec 3, 2004
Just wanted to say that I am really impressed with the new stang, especially the v6 (it surprised me a little) Anywho, I was wondering if anyone had undercar photos of the stock exhaust and/or knew the specs (tubing size, resonator and cat locations etc.) I'm just curious and didn't seem to find anything specific in here yet. Sorry if this has been previously posted/answered.

JOE

• Sponsors (?)

I love my V6.

Can't answer your question but I thought I'd forward something I read on another forum, forget which one. One of the guys installed the right side muffler of an 05 GT and posted a sound clip. Had a good sound. Got me thinking anyway.

3RD1 said:
I love my V6.

Can't answer your question but I thought I'd forward something I read on another forum, forget which one. One of the guys installed the right side muffler of an 05 GT and posted a sound clip. Had a good sound. Got me thinking anyway.

Yeah ive done the same, sounds very good, as for the exhaust, it comes out duals until midway, two cats, about 2" pipe,and then about mid way, they both bend towards center to connect to about a 2.5" pipe that could easily be converted to true duals.