f1 gs-d3's vs. kdw 2's

Q's Stang

Jun 28, 2004
Indianapolis
well im going to order the rims first (chrome saleens) buut after that its either the goodyears or the bf goodrich's. ive heard great things about both tires and right now i am leaning towards the kdw 2's b/c theyll be a little over 100 dollars cheaper, i like the tread pattern better, and they come in 295/35 as well. i wouldnt mind spending the extra 100+ on better tires so the goodyears arent out of the question. now is 285 compared to 295 a really noticable difference? and also how good is the treadlife of the goodyears? i heard the kdw 2's are decent, but they are loud tires. i think performance wise they are pretty even with the edge going to the goodyear's in the test reviews so thats why i wouldnt mind getting them either. any opinions or advice between the two tires?!

• Sponsors (?)

My next experiment will be KDW2s... but I have to tell you GS-D3s have far outshined the stock gatorbacks and kumho 712s. Worth the money so far. The rip!!!

GSD3s are perhaps the best for daily driving. They're street tires, so they won't hook quite as well as a DR. But if you warm them up a bit, they will stick. However, I'd feel like I'm throwing $$ in fire everytime I do a burnout on these way expensive tires.

02LaserRed2V said:
GSD3s are perhaps the best for daily driving. They're street tires, so they won't hook quite as well as a DR. But if you warm them up a bit, they will stick. However, I'd feel like I'm throwing $$ in fire everytime I do a burnout on these way expensive tires.

:stupid:

That's why I never ever ever ever do a burnout on them...... alright, maybe once or twice.. but I couldn't resist, but it wasn't for very long.. I promise :D