Roush Fab. Fords Forever meeting spot.

Head Paneer

Founding Member
Nov 7, 2001
Surf City, CA
As SCOA has done the last couple years, we are going to meet in the Sears parking lot prior to entering the show. The lot is on the northeast corner of Stanton Avenue and La Palma Avenue across form the Stanton entry gate. The gates open at 7:00 am but we’ll be in the Sears lot by 6:30 am.

http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.ad...150+LA+PALMA+AVE&city=&state=ca&zipcode=90620

I heard that there are about thirty-four Saleens registered for the show. Should be a great turn out. :nice:

See you there!

• Sponsors (?)

I've been monitoring the Weather Channel forecast & as of today there is only a 10% chance of showers in Buena Park & San Diego; indeed all of SD & Orange County so it looks like the wife & I will be attending after all. :nice:

I really hated the idea of missing Fab Fords for the first time just because of weather... :mad:

SVT Saleen said:
I've been monitoring the Weather Channel forecast & as of today there is only a 10% chance of showers in Buena Park & San Diego; indeed all of SD & Orange County so it looks like the wife & I will be attending after all. :nice:

I really hated the idea of missing Fab Fords for the first time just because of weather... :mad:

Yea.

Who the hell can we blame for all of this rain we are having in California?

s351rspeedster said:
.....the same goes for you as well Shaun! Now, lets see all the pictures you took.........

I really didn't take that many at the show, mainly just a few driving up and club members car's. Glenn at MW should be posting a lot in a few days. Still waiting to put on the new rims, will take new pics when I get em on.

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

05.jpg

06.jpg

07.jpg

08.jpg

09.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg