Factory Track Pack now available for Ford Mustang

timeless2

Vi Veri Veni Versum Vicus Vici
Admin Dude
Nov 29, 1999
the Shadow Gallery
2010_mustang_gold.jpg

Some of the early birds who snagged up the first productions of the 2010 Ford Mustang weren't able to take advantage of what's now a hot offering straight from the Ford Racing parts closet. The recently announced Track Pack for the Ford Mustang is just another way Ford is making sure to keep the Legend alive amidst all of the chaos that is the global automotive marketplace. The golden 2010 Mustang (pictured) which won the Ford Racing Invitational this weekend past was actually equipped with a healthy collection of the Ford Racing Track Pack's functional parts as well as a functional shaker hood. In addition to this offering by Ford Racing, there's also the FR3 Handling Pack that includes a setup providing a one inch lower ride height, stiffer springs, tightened sway bars, and re-tuned dampers for a crisp and aggressive ride. Both of these new offerings from Ford Racing are designed to fit both the GT and V6 Mustang trims. Keep reading to get all the gritty details in the official Press Release.

Read more...

• Sponsors (?)

Note:

The track pack is a $1400 Factory installed option, only if you have a manual trans.

It can be purchased as a dealer installed option for approximately $5000! if you have an auto trans.

I submitted my order in march and was able to get the track pack...and I've seen several in person on the showroom floor with it also

My local Dealer says the Track Pack is not yet available and can't be ordered??? :notnice:

I went on line with Ford and did the "Build Your Own" and it didn't show there either.

I also did a Dealer Search within in 1000 miles of my area and looked at all the Window Stickers and didn't find any with the Track Pack.

Did you order yours in Texas?