Fall Grand Rod Run, anyone??

Blondie

Founding Member
Jan 19, 2001
Phenix City, Alabama
Fall Grand Rod Run, anyone??I just wanted to check to see who might be going to the Fall Grand Rod Run in Pigeon Forge, Tenn Sept 17th and 18th.

We stay at the Pigeon Forge Motor Lodge each year. This will be our 4th year attending the Fall Grand Rod Run.

I just bought a 97 Cobra, to take up there. Last year my car was totaled out right before the Rod Run so I was unable to take my 97 GT. I had to show off my Expedition :) lol

I would like to meet up, if anyone is going!!! If you have not attended this show it is diffently worth the drive!!!

• Sponsors (?)

I'm hoping I'm gonna be able to go. Should be able anyway. I think I'm gonna be up there in my 02 gt. Bringing some chevy boys.. LOL Got to say one thing for them, they're loyal. I've tried to get them to make a change to ford. Hasn't worked yet. :notnice: :D

Well everyone tells me that we are a confused family!! My husband owns a 1966 Chevelle and I drive a 97 Cobra. Next year his Chevelle should be complete and that is what we will take next year!! This show is so fun that as soon as we leave we are ready for next year lol!!!

Looks like you have a lot of choices!!

I don't think that I have seen a lot of Dodge's up there. It is really nice to see different cars.

Last year there was a guy that had a water gun on his car so when you walked by the front of the car, the sensor went off and water would squirt out of the grill and on to you. :rlaugh:

Hey Bluebaron,

I might have to check that out! I have never been to anything like the Rod Run. We would attend the Spring Road Run but I have a Bass Tournament on that weekend each year :(

I'm hoping that some Stanget folks will be attending!!