False empty 2011 TSB 10-21-3 recurrence trouble?

Deysha:

I have seen you on various Mustang Forums and want you to know that I appreciate your time and efforts in helping us.

I have never seen an auto manufacturer's representative on a forum before and God bless you. I appreciate your assistance that you offered all of us.

Your Management at Ford Customer Service needs to become as responsive and helpful as you appear to be.

It seems that Ford's Customer Service may be still stuck in the 20th Century. Ford should be more active in Customer Service and not rely on the Dealers totally to interface with the customers in such matters.

I too, work for a major corporation and I don't believe that most major corporations actually understand the importance of outstanding customer service.

Usually when dealing with corporations-a customer only hopes that they can find someone in Customer Service that will go beyond the normal management approved passive ineffectiveness.

And your presence on this Forum suggest that you are exceptional in this regard.

We Appreciate you!

Phoneman91

• Sponsors (?)

Deysha:

I have seen you on various Mustang Forums and want you to know that I appreciate your time and efforts in helping us.

I have never seen an auto manufacturer's representative on a forum before and God bless you. I appreciate your assistance that you offered all of us.

Your Management at Ford Customer Service needs to become as responsive and helpful as you appear to be.

It seems that Ford's Customer Service may be still stuck in the 20th Century. Ford should be more active in Customer Service and not rely on the Dealers totally to interface with the customers in such matters.

I too, work for a major corporation and I don't believe that most major corporations actually understand the importance of outstanding customer service.

Usually when dealing with corporations-a customer only hopes that they can find someone in Customer Service that will go beyond the normal management approved passive ineffectiveness.

And your presence on this Forum suggest that you are exceptional in this regard.

We Appreciate you!

Phoneman91

THANK YOU Phoneman91!! Those were great words and I really appreciate them!:):):)

Deysha

Let me add that I'm impressed there is a Ford rep here that is not only taking complaints but actually searching them out on the forums. Big thumbs up to Deysha.:)