Fastest Speeding Ticket!!

Xterminator03

Sep 23, 2004
NEW YORK
Hey everybody Whats is the fastes spedding ticket you have got?
I just got mines on tuesday I got caught at 133 MPH:jaw: in my friends 2006 BMW 525i 6 Speed. It sucked my linces was suspened when they got me. It was on the I 87 in New York.

• Sponsors (?)

SemperFIGOD said:
Hey everybody Whats is the fastes spedding ticket you have gottan?
I just got mines on tuesday I got caught at 133 MPH:jaw: in my friends 2006 BMW 525i 6 Speed. It sucked my linces was suspened when they got me. It was on the I 87 in New York.

did they issue you a Darwin award to go along with that ticket? :rolleyes:

No speeding tickets here either.
I do speed from time to time, but NEVER went that fast on a public road. You must have some sort of premature death sentence waiting for you...

vikingpower said:
Its ok though, I understand the temptation. I ripped an M5 yesterday downtown on the way to the garage. I only did 70 in a 25 though

That's supposed to be better then going 133 on a highway. What if some kid came out of no were! If you feel the need to go over 100, try a track or a small airport. They usually will let you if you ask them nicely.

fidstang said:
That's supposed to be better then going 133 on a highway. What if some kid came out of no were! If you feel the need to go over 100, try a track or a small airport. They usually will let you if you ask them nicely.
I think small children wandering around downtown Seattle have worse things to worry about than traffic, like hungry bums

157377253.jpg

View attachment 462109

:jaw: :jaw: :jaw:

i was doin about 130-140 in a 25, btw my own street :)
cop gave me me a reckless opp, 8 points,
3 witnessess, told the cop i was doin atleast 120, so he gave me 120, in a 25 and blowing a stopsign at 100, and i ended up in someones lawn. i RACED home, amoralled the mud off the tires, poped off a wheel
2 bike cops pull in my front lawn, i said it wasnt me,
they said everyone in my neiborhood, knew my loud ass open dump awd talon , and someone got my plate.
btw, i was 16, and had the summer off :rlaugh: