Favorite mustang color?

• Sponsors (?)

It's all about Vista Blue. I went to the dealership thinking Redfire all the way and I saw a V6 in Vista and it was love at first sight.

Black and Redfire are close 2nds.

It is saddening that almost every car out there sold to people my age seems like it's blue (Vettes, STis, Mustangs, etc). Oh well. That's why mine has stripes! :nice:

I need to put a Kona Blue next to mine to see how well I like it in comparison.

Other than mine, Grabber orange is pretty awesome. I would have been nice if they offered it with the chamois interior.

IMO the WVBlue and the Legend Lime look best in convertible form because it gives contrast either black or tan top is good. The parchment interior sets both WV and LL very well. I know most folks have the Charcoal interior which is pretty cool too.

I can't believe that no one has said Mystic yet.......I've always wanted a Mystic Cobra.

But for the S-197s I like my Mineral Grey.

I used to really hate the bright yellows and oranges, but on the SN95 and up, those colors have really grown on me.

The two colors that I would never own are red and black...they draw too much unwanted attention. Its not that I don't like them, but my car draws enough attention already. My friend has a black GT with blacked out windows, and I think it looks great, but he'll end up scraping the tint off at some point, because he always has cops following him around, and its not because of how he drives, because he's still scared to death of his car..........

And I would NEVER own a car with red interior......

Competition Orange, Chrome Yellow, Bright Atlantic Blue, Dark Green Satin, Torch Red, Sonic Blue, & Oxford White... There are just too many nice colors that I cant choose, but I guess Comp Orange would be my favorite....

D6 - Screaming Yellow! But I'm also very fond of Sonic Blue. Had that on my 2004 GT that I traded in for my Roush. It was a really nice color. The 2010 Kona Blue is kind of nice also, but I still prefer Sonic, it was a touch darker. The 66 I had in my youth was a dark blue as well, don't know the exact color, but pictures I have and my normally less than trustworthy memory put it very close to Sonic Blue.