Fender emblems...

• Sponsors (?)

i saw a car awhile back that had the poney emblems and i think it looked pretty good i would have to see the 2.3 on a car. I think that would look good but im not sure. i would like to put the poney emblems on mine but if the 2.3 looks good id would do that. were can u get the 2.3 emblems?

My car.
92emblem.jpg

Dr.

i had some 2.3 ones on mine but, i dont think they look right, so i took them off the keep the sleeper look, everyone thinks my car is a 5.0, for some reason i think they look ricey i also had a turbo badge on the bak but i took that off to so know one will know when i curse the local strip.

78cobra347 said:
I orderd my 2.3 emblems yesterday 5.0 resto 9.95 a side.

Imagine getting beat and then u check out the car and see 2.3 on the side lmao.
Thats exactly what I thought about before I bought mine from 5.0 resto. Gotta love it ;) "What a 2.3! You gotta be kiddin me! I thought it was a 5.0!" hah.

Lx89Stang05 said:
i had some 2.3 ones on mine but, i dont think they look right, so i took them off ....... i think they look ricey
They LOOK ricey? or do you FEEL ricey by putting Badges/Stickers on your car? If they look ricey do they look ricey on a 5.0? :shrug:

BTW the badges from 5.0 Resto come seperatlly.

I too have been pondering the side art for my Stang, I love the Pony because that is a time less emblem but the 2.3 staring a losing car in the face can be just as PRICELESS. In the end when the project is complete I will decide but till then it is still a blank side.