Ferrari Rims...?

Discussion in '1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk-' started by TrueBlue03, Jan 15, 2008.

1. Wow I had no idea the lug pattern was the same, how about the backspacing? Looks killer on your car TrueBlue :nice: Bet they cost an arm and a leg.........and an ear and mabey a testicle :rlaugh:

I wonder if mid 90s Porsche rims would fit, found a killer set of Ruff 18s for $500.
    View attachment 336848
  2. [​IMG]

$1595 each rim...they be expensive, but very nice!!!
  3. one of these days, I will get HRE's for my stang :hail2:

now that Fox with the Modena rims, hot! :eek:
  4. ha, that guy live pretty close to me. Too bad i wouldn't want em on my stang tho
  5. since when did you get a TG??? (the GT is backwards in the pic)

I really like those rims, if I'm sure they didn't cost three arms I'd like a set!!!
  6. :stupid: Darn, I was gonna point out how his horse is running the wrong way :rlaugh:
  7. The horse on my car runs whatever way it wants.

fixt tho.
  8. I'm gonna be the odd man out here and say I don't really care for them. IMO, they're not "rugged" enough to belong on American Muscle. They look to "dainty" for my taste. :shrug:
  9. Thats just because you have manley Cobra wheels on your Cougar :nice:
  10. will those Modena rims just fit 5 Lugs Mustangs?....if so i am buying them
  11. LOL I get my car tuned at Chicane Sport Tuning. They're about 8 miles from my house. I know Joe there, he's such a dick :rlaugh:
  12. Yeah, Joe at Chicane is a REAL dick Face....He has to be one of the hardest people to get ahold of in the entire mustang world :rlaugh:
  13. Did you try to get ahold of him for something?