Fiberglass Fitment 68 Coupe

INDSKYS

May 24, 2003
CALIFORNIA
Hi All. All I Read About Fiberglass Is How Involved Fitment Is . What Is Fitment Adjusting Your Steel Panels?. Or Actually Grinding On The Fiber Parts?. And Also Do They Use You Stock Attaching Points, Or Do U Have To Custom Fit Everything. I Plan On Getting The Eleanor Panels For Front .spoiler Lid And Extensions And The Lower Side Aero Parts Whatever Their Called . I Plan To Get It From Maier Racing.also Can I Use My Stock Hood With The Eleanor Front Pieces I Have The Turn Signal In Hood Style And I Like 2 Keep It If Possible. Any Suggestions Or Advice Appreciated Thanks.

• Sponsors (?)

i have heard bad things recently about maier's 'glass part, but i have no personal experience with so i can't say for sure. the stock hood however will not work with eleanor front-end, the eleanor front is longer than stock. however there are a couple of places that are making an "R" model style front end now that will work, www.cobraautomotive.com sells them, but there is another place that sells them cheaper, maybe www.mustang-depot.com