Finally got dyno tuned!!!!

VTEngines said:
Where was that done at?
At Chandlers Technology.

It is possible that the dyno may still be out a little as it is a BRAND new dyno.:shrug:
SHM is about 25 minutes away from me,and i believe he has a Dynojet.That is where i've done my past dyno's,so i'll see if i can get her in there to see.
The rpm's were out during the dyno run's,don't know why.We were letting off at around 6200 rpm as this is were i shift,and my shilft lite is set at 6000 rpm,so it is hard to judge the graph with the rpm's.
She pulls hard threw all gears,no lose of anything that i can tell,cause if i let her,7000 rpm is where she will go with eaze.So heck,i don't know until i can get her on another dyno,or someone else that i know has already done a dyno tune elsewhere goes to where i went to have my done to see if this dyno is out a bit. :shrug:
I'm not saying it's right ,or wrong,just showing the numbers. :)
And thanks again guys. :D

• Sponsors (?)

1low03gt said:
At Chandlers Technology.

It is possible that the dyno may still be out a little as it is a BRAND new dyno.:shrug:
SHM is about 25 minutes away from me,and i believe he has a Dynojet.That is where i've done my past dyno's,so i'll see if i can get her in there to see.
The rpm's were out during the dyno run's,don't know why.We were letting off at around 6200 rpm as this is were i shift,and my shilft lite is set at 6000 rpm,so it is hard to judge the graph with the rpm's.
She pulls hard threw all gears,no lose of anything that i can tell,cause if i let her,7000 rpm is where she will go with eaze.So heck,i don't know until i can get her on another dyno,or someone else that i know has already done a dyno tune elsewhere goes to where i went to have my done to see if this dyno is out a bit. :shrug:
I'm not saying it's right ,or wrong,just showing the numbers. :)
And thanks again guys. :D

I was wondering if it was John's new Dyno........:D . Was Tim doing the tuning?

The HP sounds spot on for the mods, you'd think if the torque was too high then the HP would be as well. Nice set of mods, I've got the VT stage 1's and got great results from them.

VTEngines said:
I was wondering if it was John's new Dyno........ . Was Tim doing the tuning?
Hey!!!:D
Yeah,it was Tim.He's pretty darn good at tuning. :canada:
We couldn't believe what we were seeing for the torque.Talked to him this morning about it again via pm's on our club's board.He thinks maybe that the dyno is still out a bit,being new. :shrug: But not sure.