Finally got some new shoes for my Stang!!!!!

• Sponsors (?)

03gtmustang said:
Dude this is a mustang not an escalade or navi and your gf is ugly.

Well everyone is entitled to their opinion :lol:! I'm glad u pointed that out to me. Cuz I just couldn't tell what it was when I bought it with the 4x4 look and all :rolleyes:! And the ugly gf comment... :shrug:. Maybe you're one of those back woods mountain men "redneck" types like from the "Wrong Turn" movie that likes to sleep with his Dad, Mom, Brother & sister. You all probably just wanna keep it in the "Troop/Family" anyway. But hey to each his own :rlaugh:!

hotstang said:
I am out in the Boro. You should check out the AutoCross at the super Speedway this weekend
It seems like your Stang is suited for that task. I haven't started on the suspension just yet. It's in the works. What day is the autocross on & what time? I'll be in the boro today @ ~ 6 - 7pm until. A bunch of guys are meeting up at the Stonesriver Mall down there today.

Cool. I may come over for the car show. the Autocross is Sunday from 10 until whenever we get done. You car is good for it. There is a guy there with a new Mach 1 that toasts me :( and several stock stangs there.

You guys need to chill and stop taking everything people say so damn seriously. Those are nice rims, but I personally dont think they belong on a mustang. And for the gf comment, that was just me talking out of my ass, or maybe Im jealous. Everyone has the right to their own opinion and Im sure DCBigpimpin couldnt care less what I think so why should you care what I think? To 2001blackgt, you dont even know me so dont start talking to me about discipline.

03gtmustang said:
You guys need to chill and stop taking everything people say so damn seriously. Those are nice rims, but I personally dont think they belong on a mustang. And for the gf comment, that was just me talking out of my ass, or maybe Im jealous. Everyone has the right to their own opinion and Im sure DCBigpimpin couldnt care less what I think so why should you care what I think? To 2001blackgt, you dont even know me so dont start talking to me about discipline.
Struck a nerve did I :rlaugh: :rlaugh: :lol:

Don't take it personal.

99BRINGIT said:
DC,

I like the rims. Hella Good Choice. Its good to see someone go with something different.
That was my reasoning for getting these wheels. I wanted something different. You always Mustangs with 95/00 Cobra R's, Torque Thrusts/Bullets or 03 Cobra's. These wheels are everywhere. Nothing wrong with them. I just wanted my Stang to stand out from the norm.

zgarske1038 said:
nice wheels but the grill has got to go

The picture quality is not digital. So you really can't appreciate the grill unless u see it in person. It looks much better in person than what my old camera depicts.

stangchef said:
Another nice TN mustang......