Build Thread Finally Got Some Work Done - 56k Death

• Sponsors (?)

FacePalm_picard.jpg

Hey, he has to prolong the completion of this thing somehow. Why, if he finished putting it together and started it up he'd probably have a few issues to deal with and who wants that :nonono:

your engine setup is simular to mine, im exited to see what yours puts down. Very nice work wish my vert loooked like your vert

thanks, i've always been a fan of your notch

90lxcoupe said:
im guessing 310 to the tires

:Zip2:

it's not getting a full blown tune yet, just something so i can get a sticker, alignment, and put some miles on stuff before it goes balls to the walls. it still has bbk shorties and the stock h-pipe on it. i know it's absolutely going to kill the power, but i told him don't go crazy with it. as soon as i get a sticker, i have a 3" exhaust setup to go on it and also an 8" crank pulley for more boost

take my advice, get a driveable tune put 200 miles on it to shake it out, then get your pullies together and do a couple tunes at once, I have a 700hp tune but I drive the car on a 550hp tune and its much more enjoyable. the last thing you want to have to do is yank it all out, (ive done that)

good luck buddy

Has Mike called you yet?

talked to him when i dropped the car off yesterday and my dad talked to oscar today

S&B said:
take my advice, get a driveable tune put 200 miles on it to shake it out, then get your pullies together and do a couple tunes at once, I have a 700hp tune but I drive the car on a 550hp tune and its much more enjoyable. the last thing you want to have to do is yank it all out, (ive done that)

good luck buddy

thanks. ya that's what i want to do. cruising around town with the max power tune would be retarded, especially since i wont see over 35-40mph unless i'm in the highway. i'm going to keep the tune he's making right down and use it for inspection, then i'll have a "normal" tune, then a tune for the 1/4