Finally got the FR500s on....whadda ya think?

• Sponsors (?)

Hey man did u know your exhaust tips stuck out too far...Just Kiddin:lol: :lol: :nice: So how much did u get the Vortech for? Are u installing it yourself?

Thanks for pointing it out, lol. I bought the Vortech for $3400 from Summit. I will be installing it with a buddy this weekend. Two weekends ago, we just installed a procharger on his 408 powered 95 GT, so we kinda know a little what to expect.

Another question......after I install the blower, will I be able to drive the car on the old tune, just to go get it tuned? I could tow it if its necessary, but i'd rather drive it. Will it just run rich? Or will it even run at all?

Thanks for pointing it out, lol. I bought the Vortech for $3400 from Summit. I will be installing it with a buddy this weekend. Two weekends ago, we just installed a procharger on his 408 powered 95 GT, so we kinda know a little what to expect.

Another question......after I install the blower, will I be able to drive the car on the old tune, just to go get it tuned? I could tow it if its necessary, but i'd rather drive it. Will it just run rich? Or will it even run at all?

I certainly wouldnt be driving a blown car on the stock tune even babying it.

Dont you send your computer to vortech to get flashed?

One thing you could do is wherever youre getting it tuned, have them install a super safe base tune on an the Xcal so you can get the car there. Then they can fine tune from there.

that looks SICK man...please tell me they make those in black...

They do make em in black. At first, I was completely decided on the black ones, after seeing teh black cobra on the first page of the pic thread here. But I thought and thought and thought, and finally decided on the hypercoated. U can get the black ones from americanmuscle.com, and probably many other places.