**Finally some decent pics with the 00R hood**

Well I decided to snap some pics today, this time with the camera set to more than 640x480 lol, last time I took pics I had it set to small pictures somehow.Here are the better pics of the bunch. I have all these in MASSIVE resolution if anyone wants me to pm them a full size version. Let me know what you all think!

img2147va8.jpg

img2148smallwr3.jpg

img2149smallwl9.jpg

img2150smallnj6.jpg

img2151smallxf4.jpg

^^^I thought the name of the strip joint across the street was fitting lol

• Sponsors (?)

Yeah I know they are going to be a bit pricy but Id rather get actual Ford wheels. Buyfordracing has them for $300 each but this other site I found had them at $284.

You know, after that comment I just made I started trying to think about what I would change about your car, because I haven't come up with anything until now. What do you think about just getting cobra clear headlights instead of the projectors. Not that I don't like those, I just think (my opinion) that the cobra headlights would look better. Interested to hear what you think.

Well I decided to snap some pics today, this time with the camera set to more than 640x480 lol, last time I took pics I had it set to small pictures somehow.Here are the better pics of the bunch. I have all these in MASSIVE resolution if anyone wants me to pm them a full size version. Let me know what you all think!

img2148smallwr3.jpg

That pic looks f'n BADASS! Nice hood choice :nice: :nice: :nice:

The last pic isn't showing up, btw.

dan the car looks amazing...glad you got it home and on

the clarity of your camera is really nice, what camera do you have?

It's a Canon Powershot SD450 5 megapixel, it can take some amazingly good pictures with the right settings and on high resolution. These were scaled down from like 2500x1850 or something like that.

You know, after that comment I just made I started trying to think about what I would change about your car, because I haven't come up with anything until now. What do you think about just getting cobra clear headlights instead of the projectors. Not that I don't like those, I just think (my opinion) that the cobra headlights would look better. Interested to hear what you think.

I've thought about it, and I've even entertained the idea of smoked headlights, I may change someday but I really like these for now. Maybe if I get bored with these headlights, I'll throw a set of non-projectors on. By the way, I got the vinyl in the mail today, thanks! You really are one of the most generous car guys I have ever met :flag:

Oh and I fixed the last pic guys :nice: