FINALLY!!!!!...The Track!

94GTLaserRC

Squint as you approach, lest you be blinded by my
15 Year Member
YES!
At LONG Last…FINALLY :banana:

Unfortunately, Only got 2 Runs in. :(
The first we wont EVEN mention, since it was my first time ever, I completely crapped out.

The time slip blew out the window on the way home. But I DO remember this on the second run:

60’ time: 2.1
¼ time: 12.42
¼ trap: 114.5_

I guess not too shabby. With stock suspension, semi decent tires, 3.73’s, 3000 stall, and Vortech, it will be hard to get great 60’ times.

Phew…..got that monkey off my back!
Guess Ill have to change my sig now!
RC

• Sponsors (?)

What tracks are open Wednesday night? Since he probably would have posted this 5 mnutes after getting back from the track right? Or the next morning. The sig hasn't changed, hmmm.

If not, nice time! On the stock rims? :nice:

Numbles said:
But seriously, RC your full of it.
Believe what you want. I was with him when he went to the track. I didnt run my car because its not running right, but watched him and was suprised on what he ran. And yes the track is open wednesday and friday 6:00pm - 10:00pm

Congrats RC :nice:

You Know...I just got home from work and read these posts!

It really PISSES me off when nobody (well maybe Zach) believes me. I thought I had a little more credibility than that :bang: :mad:

Even Joe, who I thought was my friend, disses me with "you dont even know where the track is" :notnice:

Well, I purposely said I lost the time slip to see if anyone would believe me.

I do have it tho, and since nobody believes me, Ill post it..
And btw ZERO Signal our track IS open on WED (ask Joe), that's why I havent been able to go, b/c I usually take my daughters to church, and I play in the band.

SO HERE YOU GO:
At least now I know who my REAL FRIENDS ARE :bs:

Attachments

• Time Slip.jpg
    Time Slip.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 161