Finally uploaded pics

• Sponsors (?)

Why are you selling it? Is it b/c you bought a Cadillac!! I was just in Philly today .. on Spring Garden street defending some traffic violations for clients. That place is awful!!! The traffic court that is. Love Philly, used to work there at city hall but now work in Conshohocken.

I did buy a cadillac, last year, but thats not why im selling the Stang. Its just not me any more, its bad on gas, its not very comfortable as a commuter car, and i just dont feel like working on it any more. Maybe someday when i get a garage ill build another, but for now, i just dont have Time-Space-Money for it.

Damn must be hard to sell something that you built from the ground up. Why not just take it off the road for a while?
The car has been off of the road for the past year while I did the brakes and all of the suspension work. It just needs more than I'm willing to give right now (windshield, tires, TIME) espically for a car i cant afford to drive all of the time.
...we sure had some fun times though. I still love this car.

i think if you find the right person, you will get your reserve. there is alot of money in the car and alot of potential.

my cousin had a 89 gt vert i watched him from the age of 12-16 build. he finally got his stroker and blower on, removed the blower after 500 miles, and sold the car shortly after. he regrets it now only a year later.

i know where your coming from, they can suck the damn life right out of you after awhile. i have only had my car for a year, and said a couple of times '**** this thing' and thought of another car. eventually you stop coming back when you cant afford it and it gets sold off. then you regret it.

good luck with it man. i cant picture ever selling my car right now, but nothing lasts forever. if i had the money i wouldnt mind owning that car. you will also get a little help with it being a coupe i think, but there is quite abit of time/money in small flaws the average buyer will look down on though.

Yeah. It sucks to have to sell it but i dont have a garage and really cant afford to keep it. I still love it an tonight i wanted to drive it so bad but its not on my insurance... I hope someone sees what i have into it and bids on it. Someday i will build another one, when i have a house and space and time....