finally

I AM the random post master...bow down
May 3, 2003
Daytona Bch, FL
Not the best quality paint job, used 2 year old paint, and was rushing just to get the bay painted so I can move on, but it came out decent. When I get settled in my own house I'll more than likely re-do it and make it real nice.

bay05.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

Just be lucky you're in FL and you don't have to wait all winter for a nice 50-degree day to come around, just so you can shoot paint. :rlaugh: That pissed me off last year.

Looks great though - what's going in it?

mansonozz said:
Just be lucky you're in FL and you don't have to wait all winter for a nice 50-degree day to come around, just so you can shoot paint. :rlaugh: That pissed me off last year.
:stupid:

Of all the things I like about New England, the seasonal outside painting is not one.

Nice looking engine bay 1105.

ok ok, stock block, heads, internals, cam is that better :p

It should be fun and this time I'm defently getting it tuned before I even get into boost. Last time I forgot to adjust my tune on the tweecer (was setup with 42lb injectors with stock heads) so I leaned it out a lot and forgot to change it back :bang:

The wiring is going to be put back in the fenders like it was before. For everything else, I put all of the bolts/nuts that are for one thing together so I know which ones go where.

It was a lot of work and something I wish I would have never started.