finaly got mufflers

laserstang21

Feb 4, 2007
luling, La
ok so i got sent home from work to day in the cold cause my asthma. kinda pissed but it got better. about 1-130 the ups guy shows up with some fun stuff:nice:. so i got the mufflers bolted on right now but i know a guy whose shop is open the mornin of christmas eve. so im goin that mornin. so im gettin 2 1/2 exaust all the way back with 3 1/2 tips. i cant wait to get everything welded on so i can get those clamps off.

• Sponsors (?)

ok i got them on and i love it. i went to the shop and the guy that did the install kinda pissed me off cause he cut the cups off my x pipe now the x pipe and catback are welded together. but it doesnt drag over anything and it sounds awsome.:nice: i'll get some vids tom and post them for you guys. i think they sound way better than flowmasters.

ok i got them on and i love it. i went to the shop and the guy that did the install kinda pissed me off cause he cut the cups off my x pipe now the x pipe and catback are welded together. but it doesnt drag over anything and it sounds awsome.:nice: i'll get some vids tom and post them for you guys. i think they sound way better than flowmasters.

:nice: