FINNALY!! Pics Of My 408 87' GT

408stroker5.0

The world would be a better place if all males jus
Mar 10, 2004
Bonnyville, Alberta, CANADA
It's been awhile since I posted on Stangnet(Used to be on quite often), and I got bugged quite often to post pics of my car, and was never able too.....Well I finnaly purchased a digital camera and figured I'd share some pics. Quick history/over view of the car is: I purchased the car when I was 16 bonestock, and over the years (Am 22 now) and a few different combos later I have finnaly settled with this current set up which is still not completely finished but close. It's primarily a street car but am planning to take it to the track later this year to see what kind of times she'll put out. I also have weld Draglites and M/T Street Radials for it but unfortunatly dont have pics with them on as of yet. Also please excuse the engine bay, lol, it's a bit messy I'm currently working on cleaning up/hiding all the wiring etc. etc. See Sig For a bit more info.
Comments would be great!! Thanx!!

misccarpics002.jpg

misccarpics003.jpg

misccarpics009.jpg

misccarpics008.jpg

misccarpics013.jpg

Attachments

• misccarpics002.jpg
    misccarpics002.jpg
    85.6 KB · Views: 70
  • misccarpics003.jpg
    misccarpics003.jpg
    99.7 KB · Views: 56
  • misccarpics009.jpg
    misccarpics009.jpg
    73.4 KB · Views: 68
  • misccarpics008.jpg
    misccarpics008.jpg
    88.8 KB · Views: 72
  • misccarpics013.jpg
    misccarpics013.jpg
    95.1 KB · Views: 70
  • Sponsors (?)

Tonys89GT said:
I love it! That is a great looking, clean GT! Even with the 3" hood, its uite the sleeper. I was kinda hoping to see an EFI setup, though.

yea its a sleeper if its sitting there not running. once he starts it most people would know its not stock.

clean car bro, i contemplated doing similar myself recently. (351 stroker swap).

Thanks for the comments guys!.... Yeah it's a sleeper and thats how I wanted it....I like the clean/almost stock look. The whole stock appeal is lost though once the car is fired up....I'm running a 3" X-Pipe with Dynomax Bullets and its LOUD. In terms of horsepower it's around 580 at the flywheel. Im booked in later this year to get on a chassis dyno and fine tune the set up.

Thanx Guys!! It's actually quite decent on the street...I have yet to have a problem with it. On the highway she just purs along at 2400 RPM and actually dosnt do to bad on gas for a 570HP engine if your not foolin around. It's not a daily driver by no means but definetly a solid street cruiser.