First attempt at a racecar build (Pics inside)

3000lb limit for small block with a power adder (In my case nitrous), or 2700lb for N/A small block, stock suspension, muffler,finished interior, tail light, any 275 Drag Radial. And everyone's going in the low 6s and high 5s.

im guessing your planning on running ultra street cuz low 6's to high 5's wont get you **** in X275.. that thing better run upper 4's to run x275 this year

lemme add to this...

to even MAKE the field... in ultra street or x275... it better go mid 5's or better. going out and not making the race blows.

• Sponsors (?)

I hate to dig this old thing back up. But yes, the project is delayed until I make some MAJOR changes in my life. All this turned out to be was a life lesson for an 18 year old hot headed kid. I figured out that it's not easy to make money, and even harder to live off it, let alone save any. So I guess all the naysayers can say I told you so, cause this last year has humbled me like crazy. I'll post again when it gets rolling, if it does.

Life lessons have taught us all the hard way. Hopefully you will be able to build the car in the future

not going to get any i told ya so's from me...

i know what kind of money it takes to run that class you want to race in. and its more then people around here think.