First Place in Hershey, PA

• Sponsors (?)

did you get a lot of old peeps oogling at your Bullitt? At the show a few weeks ago and the track this weekend, I had several old couples all over my car while I was in line for TNT waiting for classes to get done. There were 5 mustangs around me (3 99-04s and 2 S197s) and they just kept walking around my car.

I guess it would make sense if they knew the story behind the Bullitt model, but I never thought old people would have any clue? :shrug:

helty said:
did you get a lot of old peeps oogling at your Bullitt? At the show a few weeks ago and the track this weekend, I had several old couples all over my car while I was in line for TNT waiting for classes to get done. There were 5 mustangs around me (3 99-04s and 2 S197s) and they just kept walking around my car.

I guess it would make sense if they knew the story behind the Bullitt model, but I never thought old people would have any clue? :shrug:
I get alot of 50 year olds (baby boomers) looking at it. Steve McQueen was like todays Clooney or Vince Vaughn. Old people know of him to. But under 30's have no clue. I didnt even know until I did some research.