Roush first round of mods for the '87

well with the christmas season over, money has been spent :)

the car needed new rotors as the ones which are on the car are warped. so i bought...

OEM Rotors
Hawk HP Plus Pads
Stainless Steel braided lines
and will do a fluid change during install

i couldnt deal with having a tape deck in the car (original saleen/kenwood) so i got..

Clarion MP3/CD/USB Player (has a spot for a flash drive which is awesome)
Pioneer Front Speakers
Pioneer Rear Speakers
Infinity Dash Speakers

now it sounds really good inside and out. :)

Also bought a new a/c knob since mine was a bit fudged, and new door pins since the doors sag a little...its shaping up quite nicely

Paint comes in a few weeks then its time for suspension

• Sponsors (?)

Sounds fun Tim. Get you a box or file drawer and keep every reciept on everything you do on that car. I did that on mine. I'm still adding to my file but not as much as in the beginning.
Maybe one day I'll build enough courage to sit down and add it all up and see how much I have spent on my car.

SCARED! Randy P

Sounds fun Tim. Get you a box or file drawer and keep every reciept on everything you do on that car. I did that on mine. I'm still adding to my file but not as much as in the beginning.
Maybe one day I'll build enough courage to sit down and add it all up and see how much I have spent on my car.

SCARED! Randy P

I have all receipts for mine, but I don't dare add them up. It will just depress me b/c I'd be hard pressed to get the money back out of the car! Oh well, it is all mine, so I guess that's better then modding something that is still owned by the bank...:D