flame thrower kit installed...pics!

• Sponsors (?)

its off the hook. i want tp put one on the 97 Cougar. do you have cats on it? mine goes into a y pipe and then dual catback. my car actually has three cats. would this work? the kit is cheap too. i want one jsut for fun. :nice:

68 & 00 GT said:
videos still no worky for me - :(

try using media player...open media player...go to file, open url..and put in the web address: www.6to8mustang.com/mustang/fvid2.mpg

let me know..

other questions: there are not cats on it...for the person who had 3 cats, I doubt it would work..

for the stang asking what kind of car I drive...a civic something or other...and saying I should spend the money on other stuff...it was a little over a hundred...we are not talking about a lot of money...

you know what kind of car I drive...all you see are the taillights from your stock ride..

COBRA90GT said:
Hmmm, yeah I could see some people scream rice right off the bat, but IMHO, it is a unique "mod." The side exhaust kit is interesting (will the heat/flame warp the paint just above the exit pipes?).

it shouldn't...the pipes already get super hot just from driving...this really doesn't make it that much hotter...it is just a 2 second flame...then quickly cools...

if it does hurt the paint...oh well..time to repaint, totally worth it..