Flow Tech Flowtech Headers install GARBAGE

Making a sticky of parts that are junk would be good.BUT ............then on the other hand ,you also have people that cant fix a cup of coffe ,trying to install auto parts, that will get pissed off, give up and just label something junk because of thier lack of mechanical ability.

If your one that can't fix a cup of coffee then I highly suggest a sticky Forum for **** parts.If you lack this kinda mechanical ability to get these headers to work Rickjames then you should really highly recommend a sticky for this.This may indeed help you alot.:nice:

This doesn't fall into a category of them being good or not.There is alot of info onthe web supporting these things are sh it as s parts and there probably a-lot of other parts out there like this.I can send you 5 links off different forums stating the same as I have listed about these headers so these are a good candidate for a garbage part sticky.

• Sponsors (?)

well 2 weeks later ( only came over there once a week if that thats why took so long) after welding new 02 bungs on flowtechs to relocate to work with automatics.Then buying a mini starter.then heating and fabricating tubes(banging with hammer) for clearance of "mini starter".He ended up buying BBK:) went in no problem at all. I said before Fu ck Flowtech I will **** down there collectors and piss on there flanges and send them back to Flowtech at my own shipping expense I will let you know what they think.
Thanks alot everyone for listening.Hope I can atleast help one person .

P.s
screw Chitownracing you all can kiss my ass. sincerely REDNOTCH88.

i had a set fo flotech shorties on my 86. They worke without a problem. I always used their off road h-pipes. How ever maybe i got lucky. It seems you always get what you pay for.

Im installing flowtechs now and they are the hardest thing ive ever done!! i could name so many things ive had to do. if you guys know any good deals on any other headers for a 02 mustang gt let me know!