fLOWMASTER 2 CHAMBERS DUMPED? needs opinions

savegoodautonfg

May 11, 2005
Well, i dumped my two chamber flows yesterday and it sounds louder but it kinda sounds like a dumptruck really deep sound. there is so much vibration and drone. the raspy noise is like completely gone now too. now, i was thinking about gettin dynomax race bullets and i was wondering if those mufflers will sound the same with the deep sound. or will they be very raspy also?

if i ever wanted to put back on tailpipes i think i have the stock tailpipes welded on to the mufflers but i cut them so there in the garbage. what size are the factory ones if i wanted to buy new ones?

• Sponsors (?)

imo if youre using a near stock motor u wont have a good idle everything will sound like a dump truck i used spintech prostreets dumped it was the worst sound ever. My motor was stock at the time with the stock cam. I wouldnt worry about exhaust with a stock motor. Stay with flows and tails or go with spintechs and tails:)

If you want to get rid of that deep dump truck drone angle your dumps out to the side of the car at about 45 degrees. It will cut down on the exhaust reveberating till you decide on what you want. I have the OR H-pipe and dumped 2 chambers firing straight down and I love how it sounds at idle and low rpms. Ive been asked several times about my exhaust set up because others want to have the same sound.